Multifamilypro’s Brainstorming Sessions 2019 – Aspen
August 28 & 29, 2019
By Invitation Only Contact Tami@multifamilypro.com
Viceroy Snowmass, Luxury Ski Resort & Hotel. Minutes from Aspen, CO and on the ski slopes of Snowmass.
Who Is Multifamilypro’s Brainstorming Sessions For?
Leaders who are:
- Mature and self disciplined
- Willing to share
- Willing to take risks
- Visionary and creative
- Explorers and chronic questioners
- Comfortable with unconventional approaches
- Committed to the idea and ideal of volunteerism to assist the group’s goals
- Willing to reexamine basic assumptions
- Seekers of a broader perspective
Join a group of Multifamily Professionals who read, discuss, think, and write, to address and redress a matter of vital importance to our industry.
Gathering together great minds to brainstorm the next groundbreaking ideas is not a new concept. In Fact Multifamilypro has been doing it for 28 years.
BEYOND CONSULTATION AND CONFERENCES…
Under the current scheme of things, the primary method of learning and problem solving lies in workshops, conferences, consultations, and materials related to our primary roles. All must usually be relatively structured resources directed to goals, tasks, and immediate problem resolution. Each of these addressees the very real needs. The process endeavors to step beyond practical needs and…
- challenge advanced or restlessly creative leaders
- provide powerful tools for dealing with deeper and longer-range issues
- develop holistic thinking patterns
- stimulate creativity in a field which today seems far more concerned with standardization, and
- renew the spirit of the participants.
What Can Be Expected? Unrealistic exceptions can poison any process, especially brainstorming. From prior participants, the following are some reasonable, expected outcomes:
- General mental challenge
- Consciousness raising
- Shift in focus/new approaches/fresh perspectives
- Creative ideas
- New and better questions and problem statements
- Renewal and rededication
Climate: If there is one hard and fast rule about our Brainstorming Sessions it is: Establish a suitable climate!!! Key elements include:
- Atmosphere is casual and attire informal.
- Meeting place is free from interruptions, quiet, relaxed, comfortable, and pleasing to the senses. We do away with barriers; participants should be comfortable sitting in an open circle – no tables.
- An understanding that participants are both students and teachers. Each brings his or her own expertise and experience to share openly, coupled with the open-mindedness to learn and receive.
- Understanding, tolerance and support of ideas; no idea or question is stupid. Genuine risk-taking cannot take place unless there is a firm and confirmed feeling of safety in expression of personal values and ideas.
- Confidentiality is key to success. Participants must have the freedom to speak openly without fear of repercussions.
Multifamilypro's Brainstorming Sessions ”Beyond the individual…” attendees must have the willingness to deliberately sacrifice relatively quick, concrete answers and solutions in favor of longer-term benefits and visionary ideas for a larger future of this small group.
130 Wood Road
Snowmass Village, Colorado 81615 USA View Map
T: +1 970 923 8000 Reservations: