We ask great questions.
We believe in meaningful conversations. We’ll ask you pointed and provocative questions to fully understand your goals and initiatives, the scope of the specific project and the metrics of success.
We manage the details.
Multifamilypro is your partner during every step of the process. We dig deep to understand the unique personality and culture of your company and which intangibles will make the difference between success and failure. We take things off your plate and keep you and your company moving forward.
TAMI’S INSIGHTS & PERSPECTIVE
Advice of Yogi Berra: “When you come to a fork in the road, take it.” Faced with hard choices, innovators find ways to transcend the tradeoffs. While their competitors make the hard choice between one or the other path, Tami prefers to reap the benefit of both.
Working directly with your marketers to help identify target market segments, Tami will find ways to market to those segments and help implement those strategies.
Tami may also provide training or workshops for current onsite teams, informing them of new or better strategies.
Are you looking for a passionate Marketing Technologist who’ll provide strategic and practical advice to boost your company’s marketing efforts. Someone who will organize your activities and marketing strategy.
Tami is a strategic thinker and knowledgeable in all facets of the multifamily industry.
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs.
- Conduct marketing research to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Works in WordPress for SEO and website design.
- Excels in Google and Bing Adwords.
- Very successful in all areas of SEO.
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget.
- Prepare detailed and actionable marketing plans.
- Advise on branding, positioning, communications and other marketing issues.
- Give direction to marketing efforts with the most effective methods and tools.
- Liaise with marketing department and external vendors.
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze results.
- Write reports with suggestions for improvements and new ideas.
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research.
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices.
- Ability to think strategically and analytically.
- Aptitude in problem-solving.