Today’s Apartment Marketing: SEO
Everyone talks about the apartment marketing potential of SEO and social media but hardly anyone knows the secrets of using it with success.
How is this done? How do we get our apartment communities listed on the first page on Google, Yahoo and Bing? What tools do we need and how do we use them to develop and disseminate that information, get more traffic flooding in the front doors of our offices and even more engaged residents on board to keep the content cycle going strong?
Day 1 – SEO WORKSHOP
In this one-day intensive workshop you’ll learn:
- How to talk to the IT Department and website designers.
- Understand the scope of search engine optimization initiatives.
- And make effective, key decisions regarding SEO requirements and the organization’s overall business objectives.
- How to evaluate your website for ranking, and the steps it takes to increase ranking.
- Content that makes people click.
- Identifying and using keywords, meta tags and titles with amazing results.
- The 5 most import elements of every community website for driving revenue and rentals.
- The 8-part secret to search engine optimization you didn’t know you knew and how to use it to drive apartment community income.
On the technical end you will learn:
What is Search Engine Optimization? How Search Engines Work, Organic Versus Paid Search, Anatomy of a Search Results Page, Why Apply SEO to Your Web site, How to implement SEO, The Benefits of Doing SEO, Examining a Stress Free System of doing SEO, Google Trends, Making Your Content Effective, Google Panda and SEO and Google Webmaster Tools.
Linking Strategies Through External and Internal Linking.Key Concepts – Authority, Relevancy and Page rank, A Comparison of Various Links, Links and Google Penguin and External Linking Strategies.
Types of Links: Understanding Link Diversity, Authority Site Links, Getting EDU Links, Building links externally to you, SEO Strategy for Cleaning Up Links, Tips for Finding Links and Try a Link Discovery Tool.
The Power of Internal Links: Internal Linking Strategies, HTML Sitemaps, XML Site Maps, Directory Style Sitemaps, No Follow Attribute, Absolute Versus Relative Links, Disavowing Links and How to Stay Out of Trouble with the Search Engines.
Getting the Most Out of Your Blog: Blogging and SEO, Optimizing Your Blog Posts, WordPress and SEO, Tips For Increasing Your Chances For Popular Posts, Understanding the Value of Trackbacks, How to set up and use Trackbacks, Blog Resources and Blog Search Engines.
Advanced Keyword Research: Keyword Forensic Analysis, Other Advanced Keyword Research Tips, Semantic Search, Resource Links, Google Local, Google Local – Photos, Videos and More.
Video SEO: Optimizing Your Videos,Video SEO, Keywords for Video, Create a Video Sitemap, Mobile Search and SEO: Mobile SEO Strategies, Personalization of Search, Google Plus, Google Authorship, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Panda and Penguin Rollouts.
Measuring What’s Important: KPI’s.
Don’t miss this opportunity of your career to gain that cutting, competitive edge everyone wants from today’s technology tools.
Together we’ll explore the world of opportunity that content represents and then actually create dynamite content that you can start using right away to engage residents and prospects and drive more traffic, NOW!
Must bring an Internet enabled laptop. We will supply the Internet connection.
Day 2 – SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Yelp and other online multimedia platforms are offering today’s communities more new apartment marketing opportunities than we’ve ever had. And not only are there more opportunities but there are more low-cost to no-cost ways to effectively get our brands out there, allowing apartment property management companies and apartment communities of any size or budget to employ them as effectively as the super-sized, big budgeted competition can! What constitutes great content? Exactly what information are our residents most likely to share and our prospects most likely to seek?
In this one-day intensive workshop you’ll learn:
- To blend online marketing with offline marketing.
- Social posts and which ones can raise your search rank.
- Where and how to reach your audience.
- How to cultivate a culture of information sharing around your apartment community.
- The Content Cycle and how to get and keep the conversation going.
- Exactly how to derive the meaningful, measurable revenue everyone wants from social media using Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram and other platforms with real results.
- How to get, stay current and competitive as social and digital trends and tactics change and grow.
- How to make marketing a team action.
- Programs and strategies that will keep on giving.
- How to get it all done in 30 minutes a day.
- And more!
PLUS you will walk away with the content you need including photos, videos and other media tools to keep you marketing throughout the year. This includes free access to 1000’s, of custom blog posts and idea, resources and tip share on social.
Passwords and log in information for all the Internet based accounts you have. Including Bing, Yahoo, Google Pages, Google Plus, Yelp, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. If you currently do not have these accounts you will need to set them up prior to the workshop and bookmark them on your laptop. We will be using PDF files, PowerPoint and will open some files in excel so please make certain those programs are on your laptop.