A resident’s or future resident’s expectation and perception of value is made up of a lot of different factors; but the level of service your community provides is one of the biggest of them all. The service team has enormous and far-reaching influence over perceived value, reputation, leasing, retention, renewal efforts and more; and yet beyond technical ability, few companies and communities place enough emphasis on educating and empowering their service teams to support and achieve higher rents. Attend this ultra-powerful session designed specifically for your service team and create a culture of service that will tremendously inform the team that serves your residents, enhance the way residents feel about your company and community and make the community immediately worthy of HIGHER RENTS! They will learn: the multifamily market cycles, what residents and future residents think and feel about service and how to immediately begin demonstrating the type of service that makes your apartments worth more; the service team will understand the importance of their role and will be able to consistently live up to the level of performance that higher rents require; get your whole team speaking the same value-oriented language and on the same page when it comes to delivering high-rent-worthy quality every single day; communications programs that keep residents aware of all that you do to make their living experience worthy of higher rents for Charleston WV apartments ; specific service programs and processes you can implement to support and continuously demonstrate your worthiness of higher rents; and much, much more!
- Presented by: Tami Siewruk
- Date: September 26, 2012
- Time: 12:00 noon – 1:00 pm Eastern, 11:00 am – 12:00 noon Central, 10:00 – 11:00 am Mountain, 9:00-10:00 am Pacific
- Level: All
- Length: 1 episode, 60 minute show for service technicians
- Subscription: Only $19.95. You can also watch the recording one time should you be miss one of the episode.
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE and add it to the shopping cart.
- How To Purchase & Register: Click this “PURCHASE HERE” link. Important: Once you have made your purchase you will receive an email with the link to register for the show. You must register for the show in order to receive the unique access code allowing you to enter the broadcast; so please take a moment upon receipt of the email to register.
- How to Watch: You’ll receive a confirmation email message immediately after registering for this show, as well as subsequent reminders the week before, the day before, and day of the show. These messages include the access link required to log into the show as well as a “System Test” link that will help you make sure your computer has all the necessary equipment/software to access the stream. You need only run the system test once. For a great viewing experience, your computer should have: a high-speed internet connection (we recommend a hardwired connection as a shared Wi-Fi connection may not deliver a seamless video stream); the latest version of your browser of choice, Java, and Adobe Flash; and on-board or peripheral speakers to listen out loud or headphones to listen privately (our system does not allow for dial-in audio). At show time, simply click on the access link provided in your confirmation or reminder email, then log in using the email/password you provided upon registration, and enjoy the show!
- Our Guarantee: If you watch the show and do what we tell you to do, and don’t see a dramatic increase in your ability to Increase Rents and Sell Rent Increases , we’ll refund the purchase price!